You Really Need to See This....
The Pure-Light Super Oxygen Light™ bulb is a miniature AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM.
When you turn it on, it goes to work CLEANING the air and KILLING 99.9% of mold, fungus, cold & flu viruses, and deadly bacteria.
It also eliminates odor, and is almost impossible to break.
In addition, (yes, there’s more!) the Pure-Light™ bulb helps make your home or office hypo-allergenic, helps fight winter blues and S.A.D, uses 70%-90% LESS ENERGY than incandescent bulbs,
LASTS 10-20 times longer, fits into any standard light bulb socket, produces a beautiful white light, is cheaper to use and DOES NOT contain mercury!
NASA's technology is used to Clean & Purify the air on the International Space Station...
It's now IMPROVED and made in the form of an LED Light Bulb!!!
The Pure-Light™ bulb is:
• BBB Certified
• ISO 9001 and 14001 certified
• Has a MSDS rating of "Non-Toxic"
• SAFE to use Indoors and Outdoors
• SAFE for CHILDREN and PETS and PLANTS
Is your mind racing as you think of people and businesses who can benefit from this technology …
hospitals, doctor’s offices, daycare centers, hair salons, greenhouses, veterinarians, schools, nursing homes, hotels/motels, garden centers, libraries, college dorms, pet shops, kennels, horse stables, your own house………?
Go to my website for more info:
- Publish Date: 01-20-2018 12:47:09
- Contact name: Ron Wickers
- Place: worldwide
- 5009 times displayed
- Comments |